The City of Poplar Bluff requests qualifications for professional surveying to assist in a proposed project partially financed
with Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Funds. The proposed project will consist of the construction of two
stormwater detention basins and the installation of three eight-foot diameter culverts within the North Branch of Pike Creek
to help minimize flooding and erosion impacts to the businesses and Three Rivers College located between Westwood
Boulevard and the North Branch of Pike Creek. Surveying will consist of but are not limited to Westwood Boulevard.
1) The specialized experience and technical competence of the firms with respect to surveying;
2) The capacity and capability of the firm to perform the work in question, within a period of 4 months, beginning
approximately the award of contract date;
3) The past record of performance of the firm with respect to such factors as control of costs, quality of work, and
ability to meet schedules;
4) The firm’s familiarity with the area in which the project is located;
5) References from all previous clients involved with the firm within the past five years;
6) Documentation of compliance with E-Verify requirements; and
Specialized experience and technical competence of the company, and the capacity and capability of the company to perform
the work within a period of 4 months shall receive priority consideration.
This information must be submitted no later than January 20th, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. to 501 Vine Street, Poplar Bluff, MO
63901. All proposals should be marked Request for Qualifications TRC Stormwater- Surveying on the outside of the
envelope and should be hand-delivered or mailed to the above address.
For more information, please contact the Poplar Bluff Clerk at (573) 686-8620. The City of Poplar Bluff is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and invites the submission of qualifications from minority and women-owned firms.