Butler County, Missouri, requests qualifications for preliminary engineering services, subsequent engineering design services, and construction inspection services, to assist in the Hargrove Bridge project, located in Butler County in a proposed public facilities project to be partially financed with Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds.
Information provided to the Butler County must include:
(1) The specialized experience and technical competence of the firm with respect to construction design, specification preparation or related work;
(2) The capacity and capability of the firm to complete the work in question, including specialized services, within a period of twenty-four months from the project start date;
(3) The past record of performance of the firm with respect to such factors as control of costs, quality of work and ability to meet schedules;
(4) The firm’s proximity to and familiarity with the area in which the project is located;
(5) References from previous clients of related work with the firm within the past five years; and
(6) Documentation of compliance with E-Verify requirements.
The firm will be selected based on the above qualifications. The ability to begin work immediately plus items 2 and 3 above shall receive primary consideration. Once the most qualified firm is selected, a cost for preliminary architectural work will be negotiated separately from the cost for architectural design. Contracting for these activities shall occur separately and costs/payments associated with each will be clearly defined. Contracts executed for final architectural and construction inspection services shall be contingent upon the award of the grant and commitment of all project funds.
The above information should be received by the Butler County Clerk no later than 9 a.m., Friday, February 10, 2023, at via regular mail to 100 North Main St., Poplar Bluff, MO 63901. Electronic submissions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, contact Donna Hillis at 573-686-8050. Butler County is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and invites the submission of proposals from minority, women, and Section 3-owned firms.