PROFESSIONAL ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES
The City of Naylor, on behalf of the Naylor Nutrition Center, requests qualifications for
preliminary architectural design, final architectural design, and constmction inspection
services to assist in a proposed public facilities project to be partially financed with
Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds. Other funding sources involve
local contributions. Approximately $500,000 will be requested in Community
Development Block Grant funds. The project consists of constmction a new nutrition
center for the community.
Information provided to the city must include:
1. The specialized experience and technical competence of the firm with respect to
the proposed project and/or related work;
2. The capacity and capability of the firm to perform the work in question, including
specialized services, within a period of thirty months beginning January 1, 2020;
3. The past record of performance of the firm with respect to such factors as control
of costs, quality of work, and ability to meet schedules;
4. The firm's pi·oximity to and familiarity with the area in which the project is
5. References from previous clients of related work with the firm within the past five
6. Documentation of compliance withE-Verify requirements.
The firm will be selected based on the above qualifications. Once the most qualified firm
is selected, a cost for preliminary architectural design will be negotiated separately from
the cost for fmal architectural design, and construction inspection. Contracting for these
activities shall occur separately and costs/payments associated with each will be clearly
defined. Contracts executed for architectural design and construction inspection se1vices
shall be contingent upon the award of the grant and commitment of all project funds.
The above information should be received by the city no later than Friday, September 6,
2019, at 3:00p.m., and may be hand-delivered, mailed, or emailed to the City of Naylor,
P.O. Box 8, Naylor, MO 63953, firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information
contact Mayor Bernard Allen at 573-399-2592.
The City of Naylor is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invites the submission of
proposals from minority and women-owned firms.