The Ozark Foothills Regional Planning Commission requests qualifications for consultation services to assist in general planning and project development as needed to improve the economies of the region, defined as Butler, Carter, Reynolds, Ripley and Wayne Counties in southeast Missouri. Projects may include, but are not limited to those related to housing, infrastructure, workforce, downtown enhancement, and/or opportunity zone development to support economic revitalization needs in the region. Proposed projects could be partially financed with funding from the Economic Development Administration (EDA), United States Department of Agriculture, United States Department of Commerce, Missouri Department of Transportation, United States Department of Labor, Delta Regional Authority, and/or the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) program.
Information provided to the Commission must include:
(1) The specialized experience and technical competence of the firm with respect to economic development consultation, report compilation, funding proposal preparation or related work;
(2) The capacity and capability of the firm to complete all work, including specialized services, within a period of six months from the project start date;
(3) The past record of performance of the firm with respect to such factors as control of costs, quality of work and ability to meet schedules;
(4) References from previous clients of related work with the firm within the past five years; and
(5) Documentation of compliance with E-Verify requirements.
The firm will be selected based on the above qualifications. Items 1 and 3 above shall receive primary consideration. Once the most qualified firm is selected, cost of consultation services will be negotiated based upon specific project scopes of work. Contracting for all activities will be clearly defined. Contracts executed for final consultation services shall be contingent upon a grant award and commitment of all project funds.
The above information should be received by the Ozark Foothills Regional Planning Commission no later than Friday, July 19, 2019 at 4:00 pm via regular mail to Ozark Foothills Regional Planning Commission, Attn: Consultation Services, 3019 Fair Street, Poplar Bluff, MO 63901. For more information contact Crystal Jones at (573) 785-6402. The Ozark Foothills Regional Planning Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and invites the submission of proposals from minority and women-owned firms.