PROFESSIONAL AERIAL IMAGERY SERVICES
The Ozark Foothills Regional Planning Commission requests proposals for professional aerial imagery services to assist in a project financed with Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Funds. The project consists of creating new aerial imagery of Carter, Reynolds, Ripley, and Wayne counties in the Ozark Foothills Region to help identify further mitigation actions needed to update the hazard mitigation plans, continued recovery actions needed from the 2017 flood event, and will be shared with each county’s Assessor for needed updates to digital parcel maps.
The proposals must include estimated cost for:
1) Color digital 6 inch orthophotography for the four-county region (2,803 square mile area).
2) Any other fees and programs associated with the digital imagery.
Other information provided to the OFRPC must include:
1) The specialized experience and technical competence of the company with respect of aerial imagery;
2) The capacity and capability of the company to perform the work in question, including specialized services, within a period of 12 months, beginning August 3rd, 2020;
3) The past record of performance of the company with respect to such factors as control of costs, quality of work, and ability to meet schedules;
4) The company’s familiarity with the area in which the project is located;
5) References from all previous clients involved with the company within the past five years; and
6) Documentation of compliance with E-Verify requirements.
Estimated costs, specialized experience and technical competence of the company, and the capacity and capability of the company to perform the work within a period of 12 months shall receive priority consideration.
This information must be submitted no later than July 15th, at 4:00 p.m. to the Ozark Foothills Regional Planning Commission, 3019 Fair Street, Poplar Bluff, MO 63901. All proposals should be marked Aerial Imagery RFP on the outside of the envelope and should be mailed to the above address.
For more information, please contact the Executive Director at (573) 785-6402. The OFRPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invites the submission of qualifications from minority and women-owned firms.
Ozark Foothills Regional Planning Commission