GIS Mapping Services
The County of Wayne requests sealed bids for a GIS Mapping Services Contractor for the GIS Mapping project consistent with an ongoing effort to update the counties’ data needed for accurate determination of mitigation actions. This project is funded with federal and state disaster grant funds, in part with Community Development Block Grant and Wayne County. Detailed specifications are included below.
The following must be considered:
1. GIS Data Conversion to include data research and analysis, parcel maintenance during project, aerial imagery installation (requested via an alternate project), software and data installation, and training and technical support.
2. Mapping Software – ESRI ArcGIS software.
3. Partial CAMA integration – searchable data in the mapping software that will include parcel ID, parcel number and section/township/range.
4. Maps Online – Web presence will be hosted and maintained by the procured contractor and will have multiple layers for the Assessor and regional planners to utilize for multiple purposes. Wayne County will maintain this hosting service after year 1 of the project.
Please provide the expected number of days to complete project from the date of the notice to proceed in your proposal!
Wayne County information (source-Frances Huitt, Assessor, Ph. (573) 224-5600 ext. 5):
Square Miles: 774 (754 Land & 15 Water)
Parcel Count: 14,739
County Maps: 365; 259 = 400 scale; 71 = 100 scale & 34 = 200 scale
The following factors will be used in the evaluation of the quotations received pursuant to this request:
1. The specialized experience and technical competence of the firm with respect to the type of service required;
2. The capacity and capability of the firm to perform the work in question, including specialized services, within reasonable estimated amount of time;
3. The past record of performance of the firm with respect to such factors as costs, quality of work, and ability to meet schedules;
4. The firms proximity to and familiarity with the area in which the project is located;
5. Costs of services (must be lump sums);
6. Experience with previous work on grant-funded projects; and,
7. Documentation of compliance with E-Verify requirements.
1, 2, and 5 above shall receive priority weighting in final selection.
Please provide letterhead proposals to Wayne County at PO Box 48, Greenville, Missouri 63944 no later than 4:00 PM on Monday, August 24, 2020. If you have any questions call Kenton Sisco, County Clerk at (573) 224-5600 or Alan Lutes, Project Administrator at 573-785-6402. Please mark outside of envelope “MAPPING BID.” Bids received after this time will be considered non-responsive and not accepted. No faxed bids will be accepted. Responsive bids will be publicly opened and read aloud at the County Commission meeting on Tuesday, August 25, 2020 at 9:00 A.M. All bidders will be notified by mail.
Wayne County is an Equal Opportunity Employer and invites the submission of proposals from minority and women-owned firms.
Wayne County reserves the right to reject any and all proposals.